Uncategorized | 0 comments
We had fun at the 2019 Heart Walk! Check out our photos…
1. To keep our patients and staff safe all patients and guests are REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK. Please bring your own mask to the appointment and be prepared to wear the mask at all times. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you subject to availability. Anyone who refuses to wear a mask will not be permitted in the office or clinics. Thank you for your help with this.
2. SCREENING IS REQUIRED. Every person entering our facility will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and fever, along with questions regarding any recent exposures or travel history. Anyone refusing screening will be denied admittance to our facility.
3. Only ONE GUEST may accompany a patient. Guests must adhere to the same guidelines as patients.
4. Unauthorized vendors, sales reps, etc. are prohibited until at least October 1, 2020. To speak with our staff please call 402-413-6363.
5. Experiencing symptoms or have a known COVID-19 exposure? Please call our office at 402-413-6363 to reschedule your appointment. Thank you for your help in keeping everyone healthy and safe during this time.